- 30 DAY FREE TRIAL: That’s right you pay nothing for 30 days if after that YOU LIKE US, YOU SIGN UP.
- Free 1 on 1 lesson: With one of our USA Boxing approved coaches.
- Family Atmosphere: Created by building supportive relationships based upon common goals & mutual respect.
- Convenient Class Schedule: Morning & evening class six days a week.
- 4000 sq. foot Professional Facility: Boxing Ring, Matted Floor, Heavy Bags, Speed Bags, Double End Bags, Climbing Ropes, Free Weights, Weight Machines, Treadmills & Elliptical.
- Competition Tested Techniques: You will learn the same techniques that our fighters have used to win the Golden Gloves & other boxing tournaments.
- Specialized Beginner/Novice Curriculum: You will learn in friendly controlled environment, you won’t be anyone’s punching bag.
- No egos: tuff guy attitudes & bullies are not welcome.
Why don’t other schools offer a 30 day free trial… because they are NOT confident in their product.
I am not running a charity… I offer a 30 days free trial because I am 100% positive that when you come to our gym – you will love it. You will try us out and join our gym. This is not a gamble to me – I know you will love our boxing classes in Queens.
Get started now call
Butch’s Boxing & MMA at 718-423-2399
Coach Butch Rinaldi is a former Marine and a father of three (triplets) who has been training in Boxing & Martial arts for most of his life.
He has trained with 7 UFC fighters, 6 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts, 8 World Champions & an Olympic Silver Medalist.
Coach Butch is certified to teach MMA/CSW by Erik Paulson (former Light Heavy Weight Shooto Champion & one of Brock Lesnar’s coaches on Spike TV’s The Ultimate Fighter).
He is a certified USA Boxing Coach, Level 2. He is also certified to teach Filipino Martial Arts (stick fighting) and has trained in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP).
Coach Butch is the owner and head coach of Butch’s Boxing & MMA Gym in Queens NY.
He can be reached at ButchsBoxing&MMA.com or 718-461-6400